Host local or national LGBTQ activists as speakers or panelists on your campus. If your school has a TEDxTalks Program, investigate if they would like to feature your speaker.
What You'll Need:
- An engaging speaker. (Find potential LGBTQ speakers for your campus here.)
- Funding to pay your speaker (unless they are pro bono).
- A stage or space to host your speaker.
- Advertising to ensure a great turnout.
- Optional: A videographer to record your speaker's talk. Please let Marie (email@example.com) know if you do this so that we can share it on our website and social media accounts!