The AsylumConnect catalog is the first online, centralized database of service providers for use by LGBTQ asylum seekers in the U.S.
Our catalog aims to help connect asylum seekers with lifesaving resources in their cities.
WHAT TYPES OF RESOURCES WILL YOU FIND IN OUR CATALOG?
- Medical Services: Medical Clinics, Women's Health, Sexual Health, Trans Health, Dental Care
- Legal Services: Legal Aid, Legal Documentation and Enrollment
- Social Services: Meal Assistance, Homeless Shelters/Temporary Housing, Hygiene Centers, Laundry and Clothing Assistance
- Educational Services: English Lessons, Libraries, Computer Labs and Free Internet Access
- Employment Services: Job Coaching, Vocational Training
- Community Services: Community Centers, Cultural Centers, LGBT Centers
- Mental Health Services: Support Groups, Private Counseling, Psychiatry
- Other Services: Free Mailing Services, Recreational Activities and Facilities
Want to help? Let us know about these kinds of LGBTQ-friendly services/resources in your area! See our catalog submission form for details.