By clicking on the photos below, you can learn more about our co-founders, directors and associates. If you're interested in joining the team, check out our open positions!
Associates work to support our directors and are invaluable to the continued growth of our organization. Our associate positionsallow individuals with specialized skill sets to make a meaningful contribution to AsylumConnect.
AsylumConnect has received the following major awards:
1. Co-Founder included in Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) alumni “Honor Roll” at CGI U 2017 at Northeastern University
2. Finalist for 2017 Harvard Social Enterprise Conference (SECON) Pitch Competition
3. Featured Commitment to Action at 2016 Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) meeting at University of California, Berkeley
4. Winning Team of 2015 Business Today (BT) Impact Challenge at 41st BT International Conference
5. Winner of 2015 Millennium Peace Prize at 7th Annual Millennium Campus Conference (MCC15) at United Nations (*Prize supported by The Millennium Campus Network & The MCJ/Amelior Foundation)
We'd also like to give special thanks to the following organizations for their support. The organizations
listed below have contributed to the growth and sustainability of AsylumConnect through providing
funding, organizational support, technical assistance, a forum to raise awareness for our cause and
initiative, and more. Click on the logos below to learn more about how each organization has supported