Learn why we're being called one of the "7 tech organizations worth donating to this holiday season."
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Your tax-deductible donation will help LGBTQ asylum seekers find safe resources in their new home. Together, we can ensure that all LGBTQ asylum seekers in the U.S. have the information they need to finally live safe, healthy, and authentic lives.
HOW TO DONATE
Your tax-deductible donation will help us to connect LGBTQ asylum seekers with safe resources near them.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
DONATE BY CHECK
Make check payable to: "Social Good Fund."
*Please make sure to write "AsylumConnect" in the memo section of the check. If you are donating by check, we also recommend that you email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your contribution to our initiative.
Please mail your check directly to our fiscal sponsor at:
PO Box 5473
Richmond, CA 94805
Click on the button below and follow the instructions to easily make a tax-deductible donation to AsylumConnect today!
AsylumConnect operates under the fiscal sponsorship of the Social Good Fund (EIN: 46-1323531), a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations to AsylumConnect are tax-deductible.
HOW WE USE CONTRIBUTIONS
The AsylumConnect team uses donations to:
- Expedite technical development to help the AsylumConnect catalog reach its full potential.
- Market and promote our catalog to ensure that LGBTQ asylum seekers and service providers are aware of our lifesaving informational resource.
- Fund organizational expenses and increase our organizational sustainability.
- Expediting the technical development of the AsylumConnect catalog: Donations allow us to continue to improve our catalog's functionality, user design and experience. Your generous contribution will help the AsylumConnect catalog reach its full potential.
- Marketing and promotion of the AsylumConnect catalog: Marketing and promotion of our catalog is vital to help ensure that LGBTQ asylum seekers and service providers are aware of our lifesaving informational resource. Our marketing efforts, include: purchasing online and print advertisements (with a focus on local ads in our operating catalog cities), ordering and shipping printed promotional materials (pocket handouts for distribution by local providers to LGBTQ asylum seeker clients, etc.), PPC online advertising (Google AdWords, targeted social media ads, etc.), and implementing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Increasing our organizational capacity and sustainability: We also use donations to fund recurring monthly organizational expenses (our fiscal sponsor’s administrative fee, email accounts for select AsylumConnect team members, catalog hosting costs, etc.) as well as recurring annual organizational expenses (website subscription, domain subscriptions, survey subscription to collect user feedback, etc.). Additionally, donations allow us to represent and deliver presentations on AsylumConnect at key conferences to boost our advocacy efforts and pitch our cause to potential investors. Lastly, donations move us closer to achieving the necessary capacity to file for independent 501(c)(3) status and hire full-time staff to run AsylumConnect's day-to-day operations.
To learn more about how AsylumConnect uses contributions, check out our 2016-2017 Annual Report below.
Read our 2016-2017 Annual Report +
Report published: November 20, 2017.